Watch this video…to see what 2017 Conference Attendees are saying…
Dr. Charles Runnels, Inventor of the “O-Shot” and “Vampire Facelift” is the 1st to review the 2017 Meeting…
Cili @ Bali Hai, Las Vegas (3.0 CME/CEU)
Friday, February 16, 2018, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Doing Cosmetic Procedures—but NOT a CORE Plastic Surgeon?
The AMAA is The ONLY Conference Dedicated to Teaching Non-CORE Doctors, NPs, Nurses, PAs, Aestheticians, MAs, & Technicians Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
Learn from THE National Leaders in their Aesthetic Field!
- Charles Runels, MD, Internationally Renown Inventor of the Vampire FaceLift, the O-Shot (Orgasm), the P-Shot (Priapus), the Vampire Breast Lift, and the Vampire Wing Lift. Dr. Runels is the founder of the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association and has been featured internationally and extensively in the Media on Television and in multiple publications.
- Patrick Bitter Jr., MD, regarded as THE Pioneer in the use of pulsed light technology for skin rejuvenation as the developer of the acclaimed FotoFacial procedure to rejuvenate aged skin has been featured as a celebrity dermatologist on ABC’s Extreme Makeover. He has performed over 36,000 FotoFacial® treatments and trained the leading cosmetic doctors around the world on IPL/BBL treatment.
- Richard Castellano, MD, the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author and 2016 WINNER for Best Facial Injectable Enhancement Physician in the USA. Dr. Castellano has performed over 10,000 cosmetic procedures of the face and neck, making him one of the most experienced facial plastic surgeons in the USA today.
- Rebecca Gelber, MD, WINNER of Best Overall Facial Makeover at The Aesthetic Award 2016 and a renown International Laser Instructor.
- Garry Lee, MD, WINNER of the Aesthetic Award 2015 who led the USA to take second place in the WORLD competition for “Best Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation” at the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine European Congress in Paris, France. Dr. Lee serves on the National Advisory Boards of Allergan, Galderma, and Air-Tite (MicroCannula) and is the Inventor of the Lee Aspirator.
For More On Our Distinguished Faculty, Click HERE
CME/CE Credit Provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in HealthcarePhysicians
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and The American Medaesthetic Association (AMAA). AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for Physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity is awarded 3.0 contact hours.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and The American Medaesthetic Association (AMAA).
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 030803.
This activity is approved for 3.0 contact hours which includes 0 hour(s) of pharmacology. Activity ID #21851.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 7/1/2015 – 6/30/2018. Provider ID# 364885.
The AMAA is honored to have the TOP Providers in the industry sponsoring the 2018 Conference.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Allergan’s Total Rejuvenation™ portfolio is where science and aesthetics meet. The portfolio provides medical specialists and their patients with the most comprehensive, science-based aesthetic product offerings available.
Dating back to 1961, Galderma is now present in 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care professionals around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin, hair and nails.
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Lyft, Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA), and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
Air-Tite Aesthetics is the national distributor for the award winning Best Injection Tool, the TSK STERiGLIDE™ microcannula. The STERiGLIDE™ outperforms all other cannulas and is recognized as the gold standard in the market. The patented dome shaped tip creates less resistance than traditional blunt cannula tips. It has the nearest to the tip filler delivery port, creating more precise filler placement. Its ultra-thin wall design requires less extrusion force. The STERiGLIDE™ microcannulas are made from the highest quality stainless steel with a proprietary surface coating which increases gliding by 50%. Less bruising, less pain, less swelling, more precise: STERiGLIDE™ microcannulas!
Strawberry Laser Sales is the premiere provider in the United States for the Strawberry Laser Lipo Inch Loss System. The all-new System is a non-invasive, FDA-cleared treatment that can immediately reduce the size of fat cells without damaging or destroying them. The painless treatments are highly effective and commonly used to treat various problem areas: abdomen, back, arms, legs, thighs, love handles, muffin-tops, buttocks and more. Our turnkey model provides you with everything you need for your business including marketing materials, website, continuous support and training to add immediate revenue and results to grow your practice. Visit www.strawberrylaserglobal.com
February 18, 2017
The American MedAesthetic Association (AMAA) 2017 Leadership BootCamp was a Sparkling and Stunning Success–drawing TOP Speakers from across the USA–to meet with non-core, or MedAesthetic Practitioners of minimally invasive aesthetic medicine from a wide range of backgrounds: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Emergency Medicine, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Aestheticians, Medical Assistants, Technicians, and More…The AMAA is dedicated to educating and training MedAesthetic Practitioners to the highest standards of proficiency in minimally invasive aesthetic medicine.
Attendees were amazed they could speak freely with Internationally Renown Speakers in a casual setting of genuine warmth and friendliness…
Patrick Bitter, Jr., MD, the USA’s Pioneer in Pulsed Light Technology (IPL), after lecturing for the AMAA, with Garry R. Lee, MD, Executive Director of the AMAA.