AMAA 2018 Conference Recap and Presentation PDF Download
Watch the 2018 video (above) to see what our members and faculty are saying.
The American MedAesthetic Association (AMAA) 2018 Conference was a great success, with the USA leaders in aesthetic medicine, treatments, innovations and inventions speaking and spending the day meeting with non-core (MedAesthetic) practitioners of minimally invasive aesthetic medicine.
Attendees represented a wide range of backgrounds, including: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Emergency Medicine, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Aestheticians, Medical Assistants, Technicians, and More.
Attendees again appreciated the opportunity to interact on a personal level throughout the day with these Internationally known speakers, and with the industry’s leading aesthetic product providers, in an intimate setting and interactive conference format.
The AMAA remains dedicated to the education and training of MedAesthetic Practitioners to the highest standards of proficiency in minimally invasive aesthetic medicine.
About The AMAA 2018 Conference
- Doing Cosmetic Procedures—but NOT a CORE Plastic Surgeon?
- The AMAA is The ONLY Conference Dedicated to Teaching Non-CORE Doctors, NPs, Nurses, PAs, Aestheticians, MAs, & Technicians Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Learn from THE Top Doctors & Leading National Instructors in the USA!
- Training on Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, Dysport, Microcannula, Microneedling, PRP, laser technology, and the Business of Aesthetics
Presenting Faculty Included:
- Charles Runels, MD, Internationally Renowned Inventor of the Vampire FaceLift®, Breast Lift®, Wing Lift®, the O-Shot® (Orgasm), and the P-Shot® (Priapus). Dr. Runels is also the founder of the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association and has been featured internationally and extensively in the Media on Television and in multiple publications.
- Patrick Bitter Jr., MD, regarded as THE Pioneer in the use of pulsed light technology for skin rejuvenation as the developer of the acclaimed FotoFacial® procedure to rejuvenate aged skin has been featured as a celebrity dermatologist on ABC’s Extreme Makeover. He has performed over 36,000 FotoFacial® treatments and trained the leading cosmetic doctors around the world on IPL/BBL treatment.
- Richard Castellano, MD, the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Authorand 2016 WINNER for Best Facial Injectable Enhancement Physician in the USA. Dr. Castellano has performed over 10,000 cosmetic procedures of the face and neck, making him one of the most experienced facial plastic surgeons in the USA today.
- Rebecca Gelber, MD, WINNERof Best Overall Facial Makeover at The Aesthetic Award 2016 and a renown International Laser Instructor.
- Garry R. Lee, MD, WINNERof the Aesthetic Award 2015 who led the USA to take second place in the WORLD competition for “Best Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation” at the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine European Congress in Paris, France. Dr. Lee serves on the National Advisory Boards of Allergan, Galderma, and Air-Tite (MicroCannula) and is the Inventor of the Lee Aspirator.
FOR MORE ON OUR DISTINGUISHED PRESENTING FACULTY (AND PRESENTATION PDF DOWNLOAD FOR ATTENDEES), CLICK HERE
CME/CE Credit Provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in HealthcarePhysicians
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and The American Medaesthetic Association (AMAA). AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for Physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician AssistantsNCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity is awarded 3.0 contact hours.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and The American Medaesthetic Association (AMAA).
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 030803.This activity is approved for 3.0 contact hours which includes 0 hour(s) of pharmacology. Activity ID #21851.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 7/1/2015 – 6/30/2018. Provider ID# 364885.
Watch this video…to see what the 2017 Conference Attendees said…
Dr. Charles Runels, Inventor of the O-Shot® and Vampire Facelift® is the 1st to review the 2017 Meeting…